12 Paragraph Discussions and discussion response
May 29th, 2022
Participants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum.
Discussion Five is part of your preparation leading-up to Document Five (the resume) and Document Six (the cover letter).
- Follow these four steps for starting the job search and, then, post Discussion Five:
- Browse one or more Job Search websites
- Locate a job listing for which you now have (or will soon have) experience/education/skills
- List details about the education, the experience, and the skills that the job requires; if the salary is advertised, list the salary, too
- Specify whether you now have the required education/experience/skills for the job or will soon have the
- Explain how your education/ experience/skills fit the advertised job, as you write your Discussion 5 (a one-paragraph explanation)