The Collision of Cultures, England’s Colonies, Colonial Ways of Life, From Colonies to States, the American Revolution
Answer three of the following questions:
- Describe the development of Spanish rule over its territory in America
- In what ways the phrase “collision of cultures an accurate assessment of the early relationship between the Old and New Worlds?
- By the early 18th century, the British had outstripped both the French and Spanish in the New World by becoming the most populous, prosperous, and powerful. Explain how this happened.
- Georgia’s colonial beginnings are remarkably different than those of other colonies. Discuss how Spain’s presence in Florida affected the southern colonies
- Describe the background, major events, and results of the French and Indian War. In what ways did the French and Indian War pave the way for the American Revolution?
- Describe the details of both the Virginia and New Jersey Plans as they were presented at the Constitutional Convention.