- Provide an explanation of the three basic financial statements, namely, the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of cash flows.
- Analyze the relation between change in equity, the net income, and the cash flows from investing activities, during a period. Please describe and provide examples demonstrating your understanding of retained earnings, in which financial statement it is recorded, and under which category.
- Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable.
1. Define the words in your own words. Do not directly quote from the textbook.
2. Need to write at least 2 paragraphs
3. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
4. Need to include at least 2 peer-reviewed articles as the reference.
5. Need to provide examples whenever applicable.
6. Please find the related power point and textbook in the attachment.
7. Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable.
8. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Ross, S. A., Westerfield, R. W., & Jordan, R. D. (2018). Fundamentals of corporate finance (12th ed.). McGraw-Hill