400 words per question
-can you deliver
1. The Role of Financial Statements
basic accounting principles is imperative to the health care manager role.
Reading a balance sheet and recognizing the importance of cash flow are skills
that are compulsory to this function. With this in mind, discuss the following:
· Discuss the most important headings in a
balance sheet and what the summary numbers mean.
· Explain 4-5 reasons why cash flow is important
to a healthcare organization.
Use 2 references to
validate your response
2. Understand How Reimbursement Contributes to the
Need for Cost Containment
You are the
manager in a healthcare organization, and you have been directed to come up
with a plan to cut your budget by 5%. Discuss the following:
· What expenses will you cut? Justify the cuts
· Describe how these cuts will affect
o Include both positive and negative effects.
Provide at least 1
reference for this discussion.
3. Analyze the Basics of Financial Principles
You are the chief
financial officer (CFO) for an organization and need to discuss with fellow
C-suite executives that cost cutting is not the only answer to profitability.
Prepare for the next manager’s meeting by responding to the following prompts:
· Explain how a capital budget and a return on
investment contribute to sustainable growth.
· Clarify the role that risk analysis plays
during capital investment decision making.
Provide 1 reference
that discusses cost containment and patient care.