Ad Analysis (650 words)
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Arens & Schaefer: Chapters 4, 5
- Minimum of 1 reliable resource
Shock and sex appeal are often used to capture the viewers’ attention. Marketing executives use these strategies to gain attention, but also differentiate their product. These strategies may cause ethical or civic dilemmas.
Select an ad (magazine, TV, radio, etc) that you either LOVE or HATE and has influenced your brand loyalty. Share the ad and analyze the impact it has on potential customers. Does the company sacrifice ethical standards and exploit women to sell their product? Support your ideas with evidence from the readings and other academic resources.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 2-3 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student
- References page (minimum of 1 resources)