[APA] American Revolution Analysis
Before starting this work please keep in mind the following:
– This task has a short deadline and can not be extended as the university website won’t allow me to upload the work pas the deadline – resulting in a failing grade.
– The guideline must be followed in detail. This is not a long task but needs to be written adequately.
-Considering this is a writing task, no grammar errors or incoherency can be accepted. It is vital to ensure that the paper is written at a native english writer level.
-The entire work must be based ONLY on the 3 references provided in pdf format below (NO OTHER REFERENCES ARE ACCEPTABLE)- all these 3 files must be used.
Were the Latin American revolutions modeled on the revolutionary movements that
Were the Latin American revolutions modeled on the revolutionary movements that preceded them?
• 12–point Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on top and bottom and 1” or 1.25” margins on the sides
• Minimum of 3 full pages long and a maximum of 4 pages long (excluding cover and reference)
• Include page numbers
• Include either footnotes or author–date parenthetical citations, but use proper
Chicago–Style citations (see above) and cite all material quoted or paraphrased from the
text (NO OUTSIDE MATERIAL)
• Quality of Argument
o Does the analysis contain a thesis statement that answers the question?
o Does the analysis move beyond description and incorporate insights supported by
Is the essay organized in a logical manner?
o Do topic sentences make claims that support the thesis?
o Does the evidence in each paragraph support the claim made in each topic
o Are the descriptions and claims in the essay accurate?
• Prose Quality
o Is the analysis devoid of grammar and syntax errors?
• Appropriate Length
o Is the analysis 3–4 pages long?