Assignment 2: LASA 1: IQ Testing Take a practice IQ test, writing homework help
Hi, Paula, would you be willing to do this questions for 15-20$ by midnight tonight pacific standard time? I have already taken the IQ test and can provide you with the link username and password because it needs to be included in the work
Assignment 2: LASA 1: IQ Testing
Take a practice IQ test (although not a valid or reliable measure of your intelligence) and read the sample report generated. Notice the adjusted score and where your score falls on the bell curve, the range and percentile score as well as the descriptor. Be sure to convert your scores to the Catell and Stanford Binet scales and notice if there are any differences. Use the link to the IQ Testing Lab provided:www.intelligencetest.com/index.htm
Please note that should the practice IQ test be not available simply use the sample IQ results for this assignment. Click on the “Check out the sample report” hyperlink!
Prepare a brief overview (1 page in length; you may put this in a table or paragraph form) of your results, the conversions, and any differences that occur. Then respond in a 3-5 page, APA formatted paper to the following:
- In your opinion, was this a fair measurement of your intelligence? Why or why not? Support your answer with what you have learned about IQ tests.
- Discuss possible limitations with interpretation of your results within the context of what you have learned about psychometric test properties. How would you explain the reliability and validity of this test to someone who has not taken this course?
- Explain whether you felt this test minimized cultural bias, based on what you have learned so far.
- What ethical limitations might prevent the use of this type of test in major decision-making (e.g., entrance to college, identifying disabilities, etc.)?
- Analyze the possible influence of the format of the test (e.g., computer versus manipulatives or paper, timed versus untimed, standardization, multiple choice, etc.) on your results, based on what you have learned about various testing instruments so far.