Post an analysis of the role of theoretical/conceptual frameworks in your Doctoral Study research. Your analysis should include the following:
- Briefly describe your Doctoral Study’s theoretical/conceptual framework, including use of deductive or inductive reasoning.
- Explain how this framework applies to your specific study, including relevant and supportive examples.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and at least one additional scholarly source.
Doctoral study is on human resources challenges in onboarding new generation employees.
Required textbook in response:
Saunders, M. N. K., Lewis, P., & Thornhill, A. (2015). Research methods for business students (7th ed.). Essex, England: Pearson Education Limited.
- Chapter 2, “Formulating and Clarifying the Research Topic”
- Section 2.4, “Turning Research Ideas into Research Projects” (pp. 42–53)
- Review Chapter 3, “Critically Reviewing the Literature” (pp. 70–121)
- Chapter 4, “Understanding Research Philosophy and Approaches to Theory Development”
- Section 4.4, “Approaches to Theory Development” (pp. 144–150)
Required resource for in text citation:
After you login, click “View your digital content” which is located on the right and the name of the book is called Research methods for business students (7th ed.) which is the second option.Then navigate to the above chapters .