for prof Washington watson
Complete the Process Design Matrix.
Develop a 700-word Executive Summary in which you identify appropriate design approaches for the selected product and service used in the Process Design Matrix.
• Differentiate the service process and the manufacturing process. Explain the reasons for the differences.
• Explain how this can be applied to processes within your work or personal life and provide examples.
Format your assignment consistent with APA format.
Process Design Matrix
Complete the process design matrix. Select one service with which you are familiar and one product with which you are familiar. Select the best process approach for each (e.g. service – production line, self-service, or personal attention approach; product – job shop, batch, assemply line, or continuous flow) and include 3-5 line items about each aspect.
Select a company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a place you would like to work, or a business you frequent.
Create a 14-slide presentation in which you analyze and evaluate the current state of the selected company’s supply chain and an identified process. Include the following in the presentation:
• Describe the company’s supply chain.
• Identify an internal process you wish to evaluate.
• Select an appropriate design approach for the chosen process.
• Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate design tool.
• Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
• Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the process using data collected.
• Determine areas for improvement.
• Design an improved process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
• Summarize two items from this improved process and include an application of these items to a process in your own personal or professional life.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
SEE attachment pls