Your duties at 21st Century Solutions Health Care Hospital require you to interface with many different professionals, including physicians, nurses, and allied professionals in various areas of health care. The facility also has a new information technology management center, which handles all professional staffing solutions within the hospital. As part of the management protocols, the hospital has tasked you with tracking professional certifications, tracking legal issues within the hospital, and providing detailed monthly reports on the general functionality of the health administration department.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed summary of 21st Century Solutions Health Care Hospital structure. Include a tabulated description of the levels of professionals within the organization. Describe the duties of each major head within the organization.
- Provide a detailed hypothetical mission and value statement for 21st Century Solutions Health Care Hospital rovide a rationale for the development of your particular mission and value statement.
- Outline a detailed feasibility plan for the hiring of nurses, physicians, and allied professionals. Provide a rationale for the chosen plan, and explain the main reasons why the plan in question would be suitable for use with different health care professionals.
- Justify the use of information technology to increase patient services. Provide a summative table of some pros and cons of using information technology in an era of networking and security breaches.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.