MBA 7592 Global Enterprise Development – Business Plan Proposal
Business Plan Proposal (Second Paper)
This is the 2nd assignment of the class. In the first assignment (Country Analysis), I talked about a country (Turkey) and I talked about which areas I can invest in that country.
The second assignment (Business Plan Proposal) should be linked as the continuation of the first assignment. I will attach the first assignment (country analysis) under this question. You need to read that assignment to prepare this new assignment. In the first assignment, I recommended to start a business in Turkey in Construction Industry. In the second paper (Business Plan Proposal) you don’t have to start a construction business in Turkey. You can choose any kind of business which is reasonable in Turkey. But, If you want to start different business area rather than construction, you will need to explain briefly why you want to change business area.
You will formulate a strategic plan for starting a business in Turkey using the following format:
- Executive Summary
- Business Model Proposal
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Plan
- Projected 10-Year Cash Flow Analysis
- Issues, Risks, Contingency Plans and Metrics
This plan will be a Word document. Paper should be 9-10 pages (the title page, reference pages and charts / graphs / tables pages are not included in the 10-page maximum).
The business plan proposal for starting a business in TURKEY. Your plan should be logically derived from the country analysis (1. Assignment) using the format below:
- Executive Summary including the purpose of the report, the opportunity you are proposing (where the opportunity is defined as starting a business in a country outside of the United States) and recommendations.
- Business Model Proposal (derived logically from the country analysis) with details of the proposal (business model, how you are going to make money, value proposition of your product offering, quantitative and qualitative benefits of the project, entry mode, trade barriers, financing decisions, etc.).
- SWOT Analysis based on your country analysis and the business you are planning to start.
- Strategic Plan with a 3-5 year sequential implementation plan.
- Projected 10-Year Cash Flow Analysis including investment and Return on Investment (ROI) target with cash flows brought back to present dollars. Use a discount rate of 10%. Also pick at least 1 parameter (e.g., volume, price, etc.) and show a sensitivity analysis.
- Issues, Risks, Contingency Plans and Metrics Identify and describe what issues and associated business risks may arise from starting this business in your chosen country. Briefly describe contingency plans to address these. Also include what metrics should be assessed to understand whether the business is achieving plan and how often they should be assessed.
It must follow APA guidelines for spacing, font, font size and reference formatting and citations.
The title page, reference pages and charts/graphs/tables pages are not included (counted) in the 10-page count.
Also, please prepare this report as if it will be given to your CEO or a Venture Capitalist for consideration.
Good grammar, no misspellings, and logical flow are all very important!