MS6020 M4A1 Discussion – Worker Rights and Privacy in the Workplace
Assignment 1: Discussion—Worker Rights and Privacy in the Workplace
In addition to the readings assigned for Module 4, using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet, locate and read two to three other articles on worker rights and privacy in the workplace. Share your observations, early conclusions, reflections, and questions in this discussion.
Respond to the following questions:
- What are the relevant laws that govern privacy in the workplace?
- How can workers take advantage of the protections that these laws provide?
- By Saturday, February 4, 2017, in a minimum of 500 words, post a summary of your findings to this Discussion Area. Support your work by citing sources according to APA standards.
- Through Wednesday, February 8, 2017, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts and respond by drawing comparisons between their findings and yours.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.