Nonprofit Hospitals, Once For the Poor, Strike It Rich
Read WSJ – Non-Profit Hospitals, Once for the Poor, Now Strike It Rich
then write an analysis based on what you currently know about the health care industry.
Follow this format –
1. The paper should be 1 page, double spaced, Arial 11 font, 1 inch margins.
2. Begin the paper with a BRIEF summary of the article – about 1/3 of the content.
3. The rest of the paper should be your analysis of the article – 2/3 of the content.
4. Address these issues –
- Comment on the giving tax exemptions to non-profit hospitals
- Comment on the amount of compensation that top health care executives should get
- Comment on how much charity care both non-profit AND for-profit hospitals should give
Do some research. Don’t just react off the top of your head. Cite your sources.