Paper on server virtualization
Paper On Server Virtualization:
For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
- Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness for virtualization.
- Explain Microsoft (or another product) licensing for virtualized environments.
- Recommend a configuration for shared storage; make sure to discuss the need for high availability and redundancy for virtualization for the organization.
- Explain Windows Azure capabilities for virtual machines and managing a hybrid cloud, including Windows Azure’s Internet as a Service (IaaS) and storage capabilities.
Make a recommendation for cloud computer use in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your paper as a single Microsoft Word document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Review the following resources to help you conduct research in the course.
- Information Systems Research Guide: Information Systems Research Guide.pdf
- Citation Help Tools: http://ucumberlands.libguides.com/citations
- Basic Research Skills: https://ucumberlands.libguides.com/research
- Graduate Research Skills: https://ucumberlands.libguides.com/research/graduate
- Information Systems Top Resources: https://ucumberlands.libguides.com/security
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.