Platforms that host a virtual job fair
- Utah-based employers (may have national footprint)/Idaho-based employers (may have national footprint) – You will find emails from recruiters and hiring managers (for Job Fair participation), and you will add them to the attached spreadsheet.
- Employers who have frequent job openings and are Veteran-friendly.
- Employers who would be suitable to participate in a 2022 Spring Job Fair, based on the number of job openings and frequency of job openings (to ensure Return on Investment)
The priority tasks for the Project are:
In an excel spreadsheet
Identify Veteran-friendly employers based on the following criteria:
The priority area for employers is 1) Utah, 2) Idaho
Create a Powerpoint presentation and Identify Job Fair Platforms by:
- No cost
- Purchase vs. Lease
- Features include easy to navigate lobby (e.g., graphical such as Veteran Recruiting), number of participants, ability to submit resumes, etc.
- Flexibility in scheduling (e.g., 24/7 option) along with “event” specific Job Fairs.
- AI Welcome scripts, mailboxes to submit correspondence outside of Job fair event dates, etc.
Here are the possible virtual platforms: Compare the following together with other ones that meet the requirements (No cost / low cost ) mentioned above