Playing your part, answer the questions.
ANSWER THE PLAYING YOUR PART QUESTIONS FROM CHAPTER 15 and CHAPTER 16 from the book according to the info given in the book.
PLAYING YOUR PART:
THINKING ABOUT THEATRE
1. Explain why some theorists might categorize a stand-up comedian as a performance artist.
2. Discuss why a film or television show you have seen might be categorized as postmodern.
3. Discuss key changes in communication that have had an impact on global theatre.
4. Discuss why a film or television show that you have seen might be categorized as a documentary drama. 5. How do you think theatre will be affected by new digital technologies? Explain your answer.
1. Discuss why you believe a TV show or film that you have seen could be considered realistic.
2. Discuss why a TV show or film that you have seen could be considered a departure from realism. 3. Discuss how rock concerts use multimedia and environmental theatrical techniques.
4. Why do you think musical comedy has been more popular in theatre than in film?
5. Do you think absurdism continues to be relevant in today’s theatre? Why? Why not?
6. Discuss how the theories of Artaud and Brecht influenced the theatre since 1945.
Requirements: answer each question
USE THE BOOK TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FROM CHAPTER 15 And 16.
chapter 15 and chapter 16
Theatre: The Lively Art [10 ed.]
i have 2 hours to complete the assignment please