Political science INTRO AMERICAN GOVT, question,
Long Essays (25 points each): Answer BOTH questions in the two boxes below (Question 13 and Question 14). There is no minimum or maximum length, but a good answer will likely be at least two or three paragraphs.
Be sure to indicate WHICH question you are responding to in your essay (i.e., #1 or #2).
1. Congress faces a large workload, its members have a diverse array of preferences, and the legislative process is biased toward inaction. Discuss what goals members of Congress have and how they delegate their power to act collectively.
2. Discuss the powers and responsibilities of the President and the two theories of presidential leadership detailed in the readings and class.
Short Essays (15 points each). Answer any TWO of the following three questions in the two boxes below (Question 11 and Question 12). There is no minimum or maximum length, but a good answer will likely be one paragraph.
Be sure to indicate WHICH question you are responding to in your essay (i.e., #1, #2, or #3).
1. Describe the rise in partisan polarization in the U.S. Congress and why this is important.
2. Discuss how the Federalist papers addressed the arguments of the Anti-Federalists.
3. Discuss the two models of bureaucratic oversight and why oversight is important.
I will provide class ppt and source. U need to use them