February 18th, 2022
fallow instruction please
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (10-16 slides in length). The content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace. Potential examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, proper professional communication through social media platforms, or any number of other angles.
The presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Any other submission formats will be returned ungraded.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media in the workplace.
- Organize the presentation in a clear, logical manner.
- Provide between 10-16 total slides.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the concept of social media overall.
- Follow the design requirements from Chapter 12-3 (pages 208-211) in BCOM7.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) throughout the presentation (not per slide), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- Open with an engaging introduction (including one title slide and one introduction slide).
- For the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your subject. Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your presentation.
- Slides should cite any relevant outside sources using footnotes on relevant slides OR in APA format (in-text citations on slides and an included References page at the end of the presentation). Choose one method or the other (do not mix both).
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
Your assignment must:
- Be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Submitting your assignment:
- Submit your assignment through the online course shell only.