PSY101: Week 3 Assignment
This assignment supports the following objective(s):
• Describe the relationship between physiological sensation and psychological perception.
• Explain situational decisions based upon principles of cognitive and social psychology.
How is your memory? In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to take a short memory test. You will also describe some ways you can improve or retain your memory.
• One Word document (approximately 250 words)
• Name the document using the proper file naming convention: PSY101_wk3_assn_jsmith_mmddyyyy
Perform the following tasks:
1. Take the memory test by clicking the following link: http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3360.
2. Next, answer the following questions:
a. How did you score on the test?
b. Does your score indicate you have problems with your sensory, short term, or long term memory? If so, what are some things you can do to improve your memory?
c. Based on this week’s readings, what are some things you can do to keep your sensory,short-term or long-term memory strong?