Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis-Coding and Analysis
- Data Sources—briefly describe each data source including location, duration of data collection, how data were recorded, and unusual circumstances.
- Code Video # 1 Scholar of Change video (Attached) Add info field note form and excel spreadsheet
- Code Video # 2 Scholar of Change video (Attached) Add info field note form and excel spreadsheet
- Code Transcript # One phone interview (Attached) Add info field note form and excel spreadsheet
- Two Resources from the Walden social change website (Articles attached).
- Social Change | Walden University
- You have coded your two Scholars of Change videos, you have conducted and coded your phone interview, and you have gathered data from the Walden social change website (two articles attached) and any other documents or websites you might have included.
- Instrumentation—briefly describe the type of instrumentation you used for your data collection.
- Who developed each data collection tool and what is the date of publication?
- Where and with which participant group has it been used previously?
- How appropriate is it for current study and include whether modifications will be or were needed. Please read instructions carefully and follow subheadings, as this is a part of a major assignment. Excel spreadsheet and Fieldnotes forms will be added as Appendixes in the final Major Assignment References
Scholar of Change Video #1
Isaac, B. (2014). Benjamin Isaac, EdD student, inspiring children with special needs [Video file].
Scholar of Change Video #2
Kundert, J. (2012). Battling drug addiction in the heartland [Video file]
Document: Interview Guide Example (PDF)
Use these documents to guide you as you conduct your phone interview for this part of your Major Assignment Videos/transcripts will be attached.