Think of a new kind of e-business, one that does
Think of a new kind of e-business, one that does not exist. (Do a web search to
verify that it does not exist.) The hypothetical e-business may be whimsical, but it
should be plausible.
1. Describe the nature and purpose of the business.
2. What competitive advantage would it have as an e-business? That is,
what advantage would it have for customers, or as a means of greater
3. What or who would be the main competition, if any? Why?
4. What is the potential target market for the product (goods or services) of
this business, in terms of the types of customers and annual revenues?
5. What are the potential risks of this business? For example, why might
customers not want the product or service?
Your paper should not exceed five (5) pages, single-spaced using one-inch
margins and a 12-point font. Carefully and completely cite your references.