What new technological innovations contributed to the medieval agricultural revolution? How did the agricultural revolution contribute to the development of manors and cities? Answer
2.What can we learn about the development of church policy and the role of the pope during the medieval period? What does the reign of Pope Innocent III tell us about the role of the pope during this time?
- You may open this assessment multiple times but you may only submit it once.
- You may print the assessment and prepare your answers offline. Alternatively, you may enter and save your answers for a portion of the assessment, and continue at a later time.
- Your textbook and other reference materials may be used to complete this exam.
- When answering the multiple choice questions mark the correct response in Blackboard.
- When answering the fill-in-the-blank questions, type the correct response in Blackboard.
- a. If the answer is a formal name, give the full common name associated with the figure as written in the textbook, including proper capitalization and middle names or initials.
- When answering the written response questions please follow these requirements:
- a. Your answer to each question should contain a minimum 200-word response.
- b. Spelling and grammar will impact your grade. Make certain to proofread each response carefully before clicking on the submit button.
- c. General encyclopedias are not acceptable sources.
- i. Examples include, but are not limited to, Wikipedia, Encarta, and World Book.
d. Make certain that all of your sources (including your textbook) are referenced at the end of your response and that the information within your response is cited to show the difference between your ideas and your sources.
- Once all questions have been answered, click the “Submit” button located at the bottom of the exam.
- If you have questions regarding your sources or general questions regarding the exam, please contact your professor