WXEG – BUS -Dq
*****ORIGINAL WORK ONLY PLEASE. NO PLAGIARISM. YOUR WORK WILL BE CHECK FOR AUTHENTICITY AND QUALITY OF WORK. NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR POOR WRITING SKILLS.*****
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED COURSE MATERIAL TO PROPERLY COMPLETE THIS TASK
Discussion #1 “What is strategic management and why is it important?” The goal is to see how different of a perspective and deeper understanding you have.
Discussion #2 Briefly describe what component of learning from a the business strategic management course would be the biggest take away for anyone and explain why.
What is Strategy and Why is it Needed?:
- What is Strategy? Common Misunderstandings
- What is Strategy?
- Your Strategy Needs a Strategy
- What is Strategy?: The Three Levels of Strategy
- What is Strategic Planning, Really?
- Strategic Management Process
- Creating a Strategy That Works
- Strategic Management: Strategy Evaluation and Control
- Where Companies With a Long-Term View Outperform Their Peers
- 10 Strategic Management: Strategy Evaluation and Control
Please check your work against the attached rubric to ensure you are meeting and exceeding task requirements.